P6 (Protea Block Unit 6) Costa Smeralda Resort, Margate. Please note we have one unit only which is inside the Costa Smeralda Resort. We do not own more than one 6 sleeper. Do not call the resort as its privately owned and marketed
To check rates and availability please click on the Blue Parrot. Once you have clicked on the parrot please book your dates and when the special notes come up, list your ID, full Name and Address and telephone and cell number. It will then register the booking with us. Once its done, please remember to pay 50% of your booking within 24 hours using your booking ID as reference with your name or the system will cancel the booking. The remaining 50% is payable 30 days before arrival. High season payments are 60 days before arrival.
If its a daddy’s deal email us the physical voucher and you need to pay the breakage deposit within 7 days from arrival. Deal ends 30 April 2017
Margate has always been a nostalgic place where we spend our childhood happily playing in beautiful blue flag beaches. Where the local mall still has mom and pop stores. Where the bush and berg meet the beach!
Where the beach still makes memories and our resorts are still places where we meet old friends and meet new ones. The apartment is right across the road from the beach and as you walk out the gate you cross the road onto the beach. The main Margate beach is around 5-10 minutes walk down the beach road.
We do however caution you, we are on the 4th floor with no lifts. Please do not book the unit if you or anyone in your party is unable to walk or are in a wheelchair.
And at P6 Costa Smeralda that’s what we do….We make memories….
Keith and I refurbished an old flat into a new one. One with great views and expandable doors. Where you can stay late and arrive early if other guests are not checking in. Where a glass of wine awaits you on arrival and all you want to do is come back! A refundable deposit is necessary to make sure it stays as nice as it is. We offer deals all year round. If you book 4 nights you get the 5th one free (only December and April is not included in the deal).
- Sleeps 6 (two rooms have single beds that can be converted into Kingsize)
- 1 Bathroom with a large shower, toilet and basin with bathroom cupboards
- 1 Bathroom with a corner bath, hand shower, toilet, basin and cupboards (MES)
- Walk in Wardrobe with shoe racks in Main Bedroom
- Large Main bedroom with Queensize bed
- (All 3 bedrooms face the sea)
- Fully fitted Lounge Diningroom area with folding aluminium doors that enlarge the entertainment area
- Large deep balcony with an awesome view
- Fully fitted kitchen with the latest appliances
- Stereo, DVD’s
- Full DSTV and 42” TV
- Lockable Single Garage
- WIFI – Its a pay as you go unit and It is able to be topped up as we do give you the code and number on the inventory
The resort includes:
- Tea daily at the reception with cake on Monday and Thursday (the best White velvet cake ever!)
- Braai on a Thursday night – bring your own meat, they supply salads, rolls etc. Be sure to book at reception in advance
- Braai areas all over the resort
- The resort is across the road from 2 secluded beaches and a tidal pool.
- It has a beautiful spotless swimming pool and great kiddies play area including Chess Set and a children’s club
First Resorts owns 9 resorts in South Africa and our unit is managed and serviced by this hospitality group. As a result your deposit is safe and inventory in good hands. The reception area manages our checkin and inventory process and we have a personal housekeeper whose sole responsibility it is to look after the unit. We include a service on arrival and departure. If you require her services in between she costs R150 per day and we supply her number. Costa Smeralda has a Facebook Page as well as First Resorts website – www.firstresorts.co.za and please feel free to contact them on 039-3173394 should you wish to check that we are bona fide owners and that our unit is as gorgeous as we say it is. Their email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can click on the link below to see the letter of ownership.
What to do in the area – Visit the Costa Smeralda Website for more details.
Address: Protea 6, Costa Smeralda, Margate Beachfront, Beach Road, Margate, KZN, Margate.
If you enter Margate from Durban, pass the Keg and Galleon on your left. Continue on until you pass Smokey Joe’s pub on your left (you can visit it later after you unpack!) you will see in front of you as the road bends, the back of our block – Costa Smeralda. As you pass the unit you will see a white upstanding electricity box alongside a street sign Remmington Road. Turn left and continue till the beach road and turn left again into the unit. It will at all times be on your left.
If you are coming from Ramsgate, once you pass the sign, Margate 1km, the next road right is Margate Main Road. Turn right and a few meters down the road you will see the white electricity box on the right. Turn right and continue till the beach road and turn left again into the unit. It will at all times be on your left
Drive Time from King Shaka International Airport is about 1 hour and 44 minutes.
Email me for rates or go onto Daddy’s Deals and buy a voucher. You won’t be sorry.
Geniene@margatetourism.co.za or whatsapp me on 074-176-8363 – Please do not contact the resort directly.